CAMPANIA in the immediate province of Salerno for sale, a production and marketing company of mosquito nets and windows. Established for over thirty-five years, the company for sale, specializing in the production of insect screens (roll-up, pleated, sliding hinged, panel, low threshold, magnetic) curtains and blinds, boasts a consolidated know-how resulting from continuous research , study and innovation, able to guarantee a final product with a high technological content, ready to satisfy high quality standards. The business is developed inside a shed with an internal surface of about 1,600 square meters and an external yard of about 8,600 square meters, complete with equipment and machinery in excellent condition (almost new). The company owns its own registered trademark, which today represents a guarantee of quality and reliability for its vast clientele; the wise management of the owners and the profound technical competence of the staff, has made the company an important point of reference on the market, both for individuals and for sector operators. The acquisition of this company represents an excellent opportunity for entrepreneurs and companies, who intend to focus on a business with high turnover and growing turnover, great development potential, excellent reputation, able to quickly ensure a profitable return on investment and attractive growth prospects. Company and real estate sale proposals are evaluated. Private negotiation.
MAJOR SELLING POINTS
- CONSOLIDATED KNOW-HOW
- HIGH PROFITABILITY
- LOYAL CUSTOMERS
- EXCELLENT REPUTATION
- REGISTERED TRADEMARK
- COMMERCIAL DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL
- SECTOR: ARTISAN
- ACTIVITY: PRODUCTION OF MOSQUITO NETS
- LEGAL FORM: INDIVIDUAL COMPANY
- STARTING YEAR: 1986
- REGISTERED TRADEMARK: YES
- EMPLOYEES: 7
- AVERAGE ANNUAL TURNOVER: € 1,000,000
- PROPERTY OWNED: YES
- SQM INTERNAL SURFACE: 1.600
- SQM EXTERNAL SURFACE: 8,600
The Cilento, Vallo di Diano and Alburni National Park established in 1991, covers an area of 181,048 hectares entirely included in the province of Salerno, recognized since 1998 as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, with the archaeological sites of Paestum and Velia and the Charterhouse of Padula. Extending from the Tyrrhenian coast to the foot of the Campania-Lucan Apennines, it includes the peaks of the Alburni, Cervati and Gelbison, as well as the coastal buttresses of Monte Bulgheria and Monte Stella
Ancient city of Magna Graecia dating back to 540 BC the archaeological site of Velia, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, includes the three areas in which the ancient city was divided, the acropolis, the southern quarter and the northern quarter.
Paestum, a city founded in the Piana del Sele at the beginning of the sixth century. BC it is today one of the main archaeological sites in the world and is recognized by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site.
The Certosa di Padula is the largest monastic monument in southern Italy, declared a World Heritage Site by Unesco. Developed on an area of over 50 thousand square meters, with the characteristic grid-shaped plant to commemorate the martyrdom of San Lorenzo.
DO YOU WANT TO BUY A COMPANY ALREADY STARTED? HERE ARE SOME ADVANTAGES
• Avoid long and costly bureaucratic procedures
• Enjoy a position on the existing market
• Take over relationships with already defined suppliers
• Start from a consolidated customer base
• Exploit the organization and equipment of the previous management
• Already have an idea of what the turnover could be
• Significantly reduce the risk associated with the unknown activity of a new business
• Work on critical issues, improving service
• Take over and therefore cancel the presence of a potential competitor
• Begin, right away, to generate collections rather than wait for the normal start-up times
• Have a faster return on investment
FILL THE FORM TO RECEIVE MORE INFORMATION
To maintain privacy, I ask you to fill the form and send me your request for information. I will contact you immediately.