Sicily – Misterbianco – Catania for sale artisan company specializing in the supply and installation of sheet metal work in general. On the market for over 15 years, the company for sale in Catania has been carrying out metal roofing, building sheet metal work, refurbishing civil and industrial roofing in copper, aluminum, stainless steel and sheet metal panels; produces press bends with the use of different metals, chimney pots, fireplaces and air conditioner covers. The company for sale in Catania is located in an artisanal building in the industrial area of Misterbianco (Ct) in a strategic position, facing the street with excellent visibility; has a large square of about 400 square meters used in part for the display of the artefacts and in part as a parking area; the workshop of about 100 square meters and complete with equipment and machinery in an excellent state of maintenance. The wise management of the owners and the quality of the work performed, over time has made the company an important point of reference for a large loyal clientele, confirming a constant growth trend and an excellent turnover. Proposals for the sale of the company and the sale of company shares are evaluated. Private negotiation.
MAJOR SELLING POINTS
• CONSOLIDATED PRESENCE ON THE MARKET
• CUSTOMER PARK
• STRATEGIC POSITION
• EXCELLENT REPUTATION
• HIGH PROFITABILITY
· SECTOR: CRAFTS – BUILDING
· ACTIVITIES: TIN-MAKING
· LEGAL FORM: SRL
· STARTING YEAR: 2015
· NUMBER OF EMPLOYEES: 2
· AVERAGE ANNUAL INCOME: 300,000
· PROPERTY OWNED: NO
· MONTHLY RENTAL FEE: 1.100
· SQM INTERNAL SURFACE: 100 + EXTERIOR: 400
· PARKING AREA: YES
DO YOU WANT TO BUY A COMPANY ALREADY STARTED? HERE ARE SOME ADVANTAGES
• Avoid long and costly bureaucratic procedures
• Enjoy a position on the existing market
• Take over relationships with already defined suppliers
• Start from a consolidated customer base
• Exploit the organization and equipment of the previous management
• Already have an idea of what the turnover could be
• Significantly reduce the risk associated with the unknown activity of a new business
• Work on critical issues, improving service
• Take over and therefore cancel the presence of a potential competitor
• Begin, right away, to generate collections rather than wait for the normal start-up times
• Have a faster return on investment
VINCENZO BELLINI AIRPORT OF CATANIA – FONTANAROSSA
Sixth airport in Italy for passenger traffic, the second in Southern Italy and the second in Italy for national traffic. Furthermore, the Catania-Rome route is the busiest nationally and the fourth in Europe. On 23 December 2019 it exceeds 10 million passengers.
Listed by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site, the Etna volcano rises on the eastern coast of Sicily, with a diameter of over 40 km and a base perimeter of about 135 km, occupies an area of 1,265 km² and is the highest active volcano of the Eurasian plate.
Hill town on the east coast of Sicily, with paths leading to the summit of the Etna Volcano. Known for the ancient Greek-Roman theater still in operation today and the characteristic cliffs that lead down to the sea, forming inlets with sandy beaches. A narrow strip of sand connects to the Isola Bella nature reserve.
In the heart of the Riviera dei Ciclopi overlooking the Ionian Sea, together with its hamlet Aci Trezza is among the most famous and popular seaside resorts in eastern Sicily with the marvelous crystalline waters that contrast the characteristic lava stone coast, under the Norman Castle from which the city gets its name
FILL THE FORM TO RECEIVE MORE INFORMATION
To maintain privacy, I ask you to fill the form and send me your request for information. I will contact you immediately.