Campania – Cilento – historic dairy company for sale located in the province of salerno, in the heart of the Cilento national park, vallo di diano alburni.
Founded in the 70s, as a family-run artisan company, it has grown and improved over the years, giving life to a solid and profitable reality, in step with the times, but always faithful to the best dairy tradition.
The activity is developed in a factory of about 500 square meters, of which 200 square meters used as cells and storage warehouses, with an external square of 200 square meters with adjacent land of 1,480 square meters where a purification plant is allocated, complete with all the machinery in an excellent state of maintenance, necessary for the processing, seasoning and packaging of fresh, semi-seasoned, seasoned and delactosed products.
Specialized in the production of typical Campania cheeses (fior di latte, fior di latte for pizza, caciocavallo, scamorza, ricotta, butter and other products), over time, thanks to the correct management of the owners, the careful selection of raw materials of high quality and the skilful mastery of the dairy art, the company has become an important point of reference for the sector, obtaining numerous awards, territorial and national brands of excellence, publications in books and specialized magazines, participation in local television programs and national.
It surrenders for lack of generational change. Private negotiation. Proposals for sale are being evaluated
MAJOR SELLING POINTS
• KNOW – HOW
• QUALIFIED PERSONNEL
• CONSOLIDATED PRESENCE IN THE MARKET
• HIGH DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL
• LOYAL CUSTOMERS
· SECTOR: AGRI-FOOD
· ACTIVITY: DAIRY
· LEGAL FORM: SRL
· NUMBER OF EMPLOYEES: 7
· AVERAGE ANNUAL INCOME: 1,000,000
· PROPERTY OWNED: NO
· MONTHLY RENTAL FEE: 2.250
· LEASE CONTRACT EXPIRY: 01/01/2031
· SQM INTERNAL SURFACE: 500 – EXTERIOR: 1,680
· PARKING AREA: YES
The Cilento, Vallo di Diano and Alburni National Park established in 1991, covers an area of 181,048 hectares entirely included in the province of Salerno, recognized since 1998 as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, with the archaeological sites of Paestum and Velia and the Certosa di Padula. Extending from the Tyrrhenian coast to the foot of the Campania-Lucan Apennines, it includes the peaks of the Alburni, Cervati and Gelbison, as well as the coastal buttresses of Monte Bulgheria and Monte Stella
Ancient city of Magna Graecia dating back to 540 BC the archaeological site of Velia, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, includes the three areas in which the ancient city was divided, the acropolis, the southern quarter and the northern quarter.
Paestum, a city founded in the Piana del Sele at the beginning of the sixth century. BC is today one of the main archaeological sites in the world and is recognized by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site.
It is the largest monastic monument in southern Italy, declared a World Heritage Site by Unesco. Developed on an area of over 50 thousand square meters, with the characteristic grid-shaped plant to commemorate the martyrdom of San Lorenzo.
DO YOU WANT TO BUY A COMPANY ALREADY STARTED? HERE ARE SOME ADVANTAGES
• Avoid lengthy and costly bureaucratic procedures
• Enjoy an existing market position
• Take over relationships with already defined suppliers
• Starting from a consolidated customer base
• Take advantage of the organization and equipment of the previous management
• Already have an idea of what the turnover could be
• Significantly reduce the risk associated with the unknown of a new activity
• Work on critical issues, improving the service
• Take over and then cancel the presence of a potential competitor
• Starting immediately to generate collections, rather than waiting for the physiological start-up times
• Have a faster return on investment
FILL THE FORM TO RECEIVE MORE INFORMATION
To maintain privacy, I ask you to fill the form and send me your request for information. I will contact you immediately.